History of Llanberis Football Club
Clwb Pel-Droed Llanberis
Llanberis Football Club is one of the most historic clubs in North Wales. Over the years it has a range of nicknames in English and in Welsh – Llanber, Y Blac and Amber, Y Teigars, Locomotives, Y Loco, Y Darans.
The Club was establish in 1890, Dr Mills the Preston North End and Wales keeper of the time, being one of the Club’s founding fathers. Mills Roberts had arrived in Llanberis at that time to take over the Dinorwic Slate Quarry Hospital.
The Club was founded as Llanberis FC, then Llanberis United from the early 1900s until 1920. From 1980 until 2004 it was known as CPD Locomotive Llanberis following a sponsorship by the Snowdon Mountain Railway. Reverted to CPD Llanberis for season 2004-2005.
Cwpan Enillwyr Enillwyr
Cwpan Amatur Gogledd Cymru1964-65Cynghair Caernarfon a'r Cylch1961-62
Cwpan Iau Gogledd Cymru1934-351965-66
Cwpan Canoradd Gogledd Cymru1979-80
Cynghrair Alians CymruTlws Eco'r Wyddfa1997-98
CwpanEnillwyrCwpan Wil Evans1981-82
Cynghrair Gwynedd1987-88Cwpan Alves1934-35